Business Law Practice
Whether you are starting a new business or whether you have owned your business for many years, you will periodically need the services of a corporate attorney. Hays Firm LLC advises new business owners on the type of business entity that is most appropriate for their venture. We also prepare and file all the documents necessary to successfully set up the business. We will also analyze and negotiate most business and commercial contracts that a business may encounter.
- Advice regarding business formation may include the following services:
- Counsel regarding the type of business entity that is most advantageous
- Drafting the necessary documents to create the business entity
- Filing the required documents with the Illinois Secretary of State and
- Acting as the Registered Agent for business in the State of Illinois
- Counsel and negotiation related to issues that are essential to the operation of any business, including but not limited to:
- Purchase agreements
- Subcontractor agreements
- Vendor agreements
- Employment and labor issues
- Commercial disputes
Restaurant and Liquor License Services
The firm has developed a boutique practice providing skilled legal counsel related to restaurant law and liquor license-related legal services including liquor license applications in the City of Chicago and suburbs.
Please contact Hays Firm LLC to discuss how we can help establish your business and keep your existing business operating smoothly in the most efficient way possible. You may contact the firm at (312) 626-2537 or via e-mail.