The firm works with individuals and families to ensure that our clients’ assets are protected and efficiently transferred to their loved ones upon their death according to their wishes. These services include providing clients counsel and assistance with: the creation of wills and trusts; the proper administration of probate estates and trusts; the administration of guardianship proceedings; and litigating and resolving disputes among family members related to guardianships, probate estates and trusts.
Estate Planning and Probate Services:
- Creation of estate plans including wills, trusts and power of attorney documents.
- Assisting individuals in the proper administration of a loved one’s probate estate.
- Representation of trustee’s in connection with their duties to the trust beneficiaries.
- Representation of court-appointed guardians of disabled individuals.
- Litigating disputes related to a deceased’s loved ones assets.
- Representation of beneficiaries in actions against trustees for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Will contests.
- Guardianship litigation.
- Claims against probate estates.
Please contact Hays Firm LLC to help you set up your own estate plan or discuss any questions or concerns you have regarding a dispute related to a deceased or disabled individual’s assets. You may contact the firm at (312) 626-2537 or via e-mail.